Saturday, July 20, 2013

L'heure du thé

Last year, my mother and I invited some friends to go up to the mountains to try a tea place called Miss Marple's Tea Room, the food was good but overpriced in my opinion. Anyway here's some snaps of the food we had. 
 We went to the Dandenong Ranges, which wasn't far from where I used to live - I live near the city now, quite a difference haha.

I love the nature in the mountains, I miss it...everything where I live now seems to superficial. 



We had some delicious food.


 Friends catching up on gossip.

 One of us (forgot who) ordered a sundae and we got this - it was giant! But it tasted good.
 The scones arrived, they were delicious.
And we ended that day. As I said, food was really good, but it was so overpriced. For me it's one of those "once in a while" things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Appreciate the news.